It's been one of those days! The girls wouldn't cooperate this morning and get ready. I was late to my Bodystep Class, Joy managed to clog the bathroom drain with DOG FOOD and then the bathroom flooded a little when Hunter had to take the drain apart to clean it out of the clogged sink, my 2 year old didn't get a nap until 2:00 (I did get a nap because my hubby new I needed a brake and took the other 2 girls to Academy so I could sleep). The girls have been fussing, mommy has been grippy, we ate dinner late, Joy wrote all over herself with a pen, the girls destroyed the playroom (again) Joy wrote on the wall and trash can, I messed up a baby blanket I was making for a friend, Joy took off her poopie diaper while I was tucking the girls in and it was MIA! After searching for it I found it in the potty and poop on the floor and a little on the wall. There is more but, oh well! Mommy broke down in tears and Daddy just wrapped me up in a hug. Yes, it was one of those days.
The first thing that came to mind when I started complaining was "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it" and the verse in Psalms that says "Be still and know that I am God". Thank you Lord for these 3 beautiful little girls that frustrate me and challenge me to be my best. Thank you for the little messes they make lessons I learn from them. Thank you for entrusting me with their precious hearts and souls! Sometimes Mommy just needs to slow down and remember that I'm not on my schedule, I am on HIS.
In the middle of my little mess (well, today it was messes) I forget how big I'm blessed, but this the stuff! Thank you Jesus for the Stuff!
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment